The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
The Castle Dream Lights


Here is another view of the Castle Dream Lights from about 25 feet in front of where I took the photo that I posted yesterday. Thanks to a little new Photoshop technique that I have been learning, these things really have quite the twinkle, don't they?

I only wish that I could have seen them for more than one night this past trip but there's always Mousefest in a few weeks. See you there!

To purchase a matted 8x10 print of this beautiful photograph, CLICK HERE,

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 1:50 PM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Blogger Presley family said...
Tim this is an amazing picture!! You are very talented!

Blogger Unknown said...
Crazy Awesome picture, Tim.

I am going to have to hi-jack Ray's camera to try and get a picture like this. But it still won't compare!

Now, where did I put my credit card?