The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, June 11, 2007
The Perfect Castle Photograph
I was with my buddy Michael from Explore the Magic.com in the Magic Kingdom last Monday, long after most of the crowd had left and we were walking around taking night time photos with a tripod.

I was finally able to get what I consider my perfect Cinderella Castle night time photo. Nobody in the shot, not a hint of blur, 100 % sharp, 100% beautiful.

I have found my holy grail of Cinderella Castle photos and now it is time to order a 16"x20" print of this photo to frame and hang on the wall of my office.

So, what do you think? Interested in a copy for yourself? Head over to THE MAGIC IN PIXELS STORE and you might just be able to get a copy for yourself.

It really is a fun and rewarding thing to take a photo and know that you nailed it on the head and as soon as I fired the shutter on this one, I knew I had found gold.

Taken with a Canon 5d with 24-105 f/4 L lens on a Velbon Ultra Luxif Tripod with Manfrotto Pistol Grip Head...

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 4:59 AM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Castle looks great. I'm going to WDW next week with my 30D and my 24-70L. Do you mind sharing data for that shot. ISO, Shutter, Focal Length...

Blogger idarknight said...
That is truly an amazing shot - jealous as always.