The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Rumor has it.....
I was talking to a buddy earlier today, and I have it on good accord that the offical date and location for the 2007 Northeastern Gathering of Disney Fans has been selected and is in the process of being finalized. Don't ask me where/when, 'cuz I ain't talking.... but let's just say if you listen to MouseTunes during the next week or two you might be let in on the secret....

I'm just sayin' ..................

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:18 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow.. what a nice blog youve got mate. did you code the theme yourself?

Just some cool finds