The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Your Help is Needed...Rock the Vote!
CLICK HERE to go to The Disney Portal where you can vote for The Magic in Pixels and this site and as two of your favorite Disney sites. Please go there and vote for these sites in order to improve the rankings... I do appreciate the time you spend on my sites and hope you will help me help you. Thanks!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:44 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Tim - You are amazing! I've voted a high "10" for both your sites. As I stated in my vote, I am a pro-shooter, and love shooting DL. But you have an astounding eye, and a gift at shooting DL & WDW in natural light!