The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Mousefest 2006


Hi guys...

Just wanted to let you know that The Magic in Pixels (and Tim Devine's Disney Photo Blog) is going to Mousefest from 12/7 - 12/12. I will be hosting at least one photo tour in which we will talk about how I get some of the images that most of you are familiar with from my sites and take some more photos while we are at it.

The tour(s) are open to folks of all skill and experience levels. Be sure to bring lots of batteries and memory cards. Exact dates are still being working out, but if you are interested, please shoot me an email at tim@themagicinpixels.com and let me know that you are interested. I am also open to suggestions and ideas, so pls. let the emails fly.

The exact times/dates/locations are still being worked out but I will announce them as soon as I know something.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:07 PM by Tim.
0 comments