The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, August 21, 2006
Mission Space (Epcot)




OK, so I am finally back and I am now a card carrying member of the Mission Space: GREEN TEAM! That's right, I refuse to go on the intense version with the centrifuge because, I don't know, the thought of getting dead just doen't appeal to me one bit. I have to say, I LOVE this attraction. I went on it over and over and over because the green team has little or no wait and it's just fun!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 2:24 AM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Blogger Noel J Hadley said...
I really like ths picture of casual props on Mission: Space. While many of your other pictures have a fine grandness to them, this image speaks of the simple props found around the World and easily overlooked. I'm sure there's thousands of pictures out there taken of these jump suits, but few this nice (on a tri-pod and without a flash, Im assuming?).