The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
The Magic in Pixels. com



Just wanted to officially announce that my new site THE MAGIC IN PIXELS is now open. The site is the culmination of all the hard work and nice comments that I have received from you readers. So, go over there, check it out, and let me know what you think and what your suggestions for improvements are. I value all feedback and try to respond to all emails so please continue with your support and thanks for everything!

Now...I am off to WDW for some more fun in the sun and to work on a MAJOR surprise project that I can't announce quite yet but I am sure it will bring a smile to your faces once it is announced.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 2:13 PM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You're definitely a tool; and this blog proves it.

Blogger idarknight said...
I don't know what Mark's problem is... but the site looks good - are you going to keep them both now? What software are you using to generate the galleries?

Keep up the great work.