The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Tattooine Traders (Disney MGM Studios)




This figure of Jedi Yoda was in the Tattooine Traders shop that you enter after Star Tours in the Disney MGM Studios in November of 2003. I don't really remember if it was a figurine to purchase or just a prop but it was really cool to see and I still look for it every time I get off Star Tours, although I know it isn't there. In honor of the Star Wars Weekends at the Disney MGM Studios, I will be having a Disney-Star Wars photo flood for the next few days so stay tuned....

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 12:20 AM by Tim.
0 comments