The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
OFF TO FLORIDA
We are off to Florida for 11 days on fun in the sun. We will be visiting my grandfather, then visiting Uncle Mickey, then off to the mother in law's for a few days. The photos will return on or around July 3rd, so please check back then.

Coming soon....a MAJOR announcement regarding the future of this site and the delivery of the photos you love so much. I think you will be pleasantly surprised, so wait with baited breath!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:17 PM by Tim.
6 comments     
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I admire you for going to Florida amid this weather.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I was just there last weekend and I'm from Minnesota - it wasn't that bad. Then again, I have a toddler and we left around noon each day, not returning until 5pm that evening - so we were technically gone for the worst of the heat :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looking forward to see all the updates and even more pictures...
Picture request; Illuminations :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Was just at WDW June 8 - 12 ... missed you by that much! Enjoy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hope you have a good trip and visit.

Blogger Lisa said...
Have a wonderful trip! I'm having withdrawls...I haven't been since Feb!!!!

Now I need to go catch up with all your posts I have missed