The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, June 12, 2006
It's a Small World (Magic Kingdom)




The hula girls of it's a small world never seem to get tired of shaking their hips. IASM is one of those rides that you just *have* to go on at least once in every trip to a Disney park. I really love it and it brings a smile to my face when I experience it.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 10:21 PM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Thanks Tim for this wonderful blog! I love to start out each morning looking at your fantastic pics! It helps me get out the door with a daily Disney buzz. After that, I'm ready to take on the real world - almost.

Best, Terry.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
One of the very BEST scenes in the attraction - GREAT shot!!