The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Disney's Boardwalk




This is the 'noisy pool' at the Disney Boardwalk Resort (called Luna Park). The slide, known as the Keister Coaster, is 200 feet long and you exit via the clown's mouth. The slide and pool are themed to resemble the old Coney Island style theme parks from years gone by. A true classic and a blast to visit.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:16 AM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Blogger mistryl said...
I've never seen the pool at Boardwalk before. I don't know why it never occured to me that I hadn't, but now I'm kind of glad that I didn't go looking for it. It's going to eat me!

Blogger Miz said...
Geez, that clown reminds me of Stephen Kings "It"!