The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Friday, June 02, 2006
Backlot Tour (Disney MGM Studios)




This snowspeeder (officially a T-47 airspeeder according to Star Wars.com) is seen in the auto graveyard at the Disney-MGM Studios Backlot Tour. The first time I went on the Tour, I was shocked and pleasantly surprised, because as I mentioned before, I am a huge Star Wars fan. I will be continuing to post more Disney-Star Wars photos in honor of the ongoing Star Wars Weekends, so stay with me.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 4:16 PM by Tim.
0 comments