The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
The New Look...
So, what do you think of the new look? Personally, I love it. I am asking that everyone who reads this post, please leave a comment as to whether you like the new look or hate it. It took quite a while to get right...

This is still a work in progress...it will take some more time to implement all of the things I had in the old one, so please be patient. A new photo is coming later this afternoon.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:23 AM by Tim.
7 comments     
7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks pretty nice. Well done!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love the header and the look. Keep it up, it brings back so many Disney memories :)

Blogger epiac1216 said...
All I can say is WOW! This place is immaculate. The photographs, icons, fonts, layout, selection of colors....so exquisite.

Congratulations! If I were the owner of Disney Studios you would be my Public Relations Manager. No kidding.

I love it!

Omar.-

Blogger Colleen said...
Love it!!! Well - we are off to The house of Mouse tomorrow!! YAY!!!

Blogger Phil Ruffin said...
Oh, yes!
Now you got it!

I love it! It looks very neat and professional.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks great! Nice clean design, and of course that wonderful content. :)