The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, May 01, 2006
The Hits Keep Coming...
Thanks to all of you who visited my blog...
I just checked and I have had approx. 1000 hits in the last week alone. Thanks again to all of you who take the time to send me emails and leave me comments. I read every one and respond to most so please send me a line to let me know how much you like/dislike my blog and photos. Have a great nite and see you tomorrow.
Tim

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 10:45 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Just discovered your blog. Great work! Maybe someday I have the chance to visit the home of Disneyland (been in Paris a few times).

Greetings from Germany