The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, May 08, 2006
THe Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom)



As requested by Cody...
This is the Haunted Mansion in WDW at night, during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Although the Mansion is not usually lit up like this, I think they should do this all the time, because it looked AWESOME. This shot was taken across the Rivers of America from Frontierland.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 4:42 PM by Tim.
4 comments     
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Stunning photograph. This brings back some memories when I went to Disny. I simply HAVE to go again :)

Btw, congrats on winning 25 BE credits. You were the only one with ALL of the correct answers.

Blogger sabr said...
I love taking pictures of the Haunted Mansion, but I have never had the chance to go to the Halloween celebration. What a great picture, and I agree they should leave it like this all the time.

Blogger Gidget Bones said...
Great pic! I love Disney World and the Haunted Mansion!

Blogger Colleen said...
LOVE your blog!! So glad I found it. We are going to Disney next week. We go about once a year...but haven't been since November 04, so we are extra excited. Your pictures are fantastic!!!