The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Disney MGM Studios



This topiary scene from the Sorcerer's Apprentice is just outside the entrance to the Animation Courtyard at the Disney MGM Studios. You can see it while walking down Hollywood Blvd. toward the Chinese Theater and the Sorcerer Mickey hat. Disney MGM Studios has a lot of nice little touches like this, if you take the time to look for them.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 10:15 AM by Tim.
3 comments     
3 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
I am always amazed at the topiary! Did you know that the Disney Store has topiary forms in the catalog? I'm dying to get one, but I doubt it will ever look as good as the ones at the parks.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Lisa, thank you for the tip. I didn't realize the forms could be purchased. I think you may have sparked another hobby for me look into.

Blogger idarknight said...
I absolutely loved these all over MGM - Sorcerer Mickey and the brooms are certainly something to see.