The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
New Features...
For starters, you will notice that I have reformatted the screen area to make better use of real-estate. I received a suggestion that the photos could be a little bigger so I will be experimenting with posting photos that are slightly larger in size.

Secondly, if you look to the right side of the screen under my profile, you will see a simple form to fill in with your email address and you will be emailed when a new post is created on this blog. Thanks to Bloglet.com for this feature.

I have also added a C-Box on the right side of the screen under my profile. This is a neat way to add a quick little message, so be sure to use it often. I love seeing feedback from fans of the site. Finally, there is a ClustrMap on the bottom of the right side so we can all see where viewers of the blog are coming from.

Please be sure to sign up and check back often. Plenty of new content coming soon!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 10:13 PM by Tim.
0 comments