The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
My Photo Gear...
Since many of you folks have asked recently, I will tell you what I take with me to the parks...there are no tricks or super fancy equipment, just plain old technique and some serious time photoshoppping afterward.

  • Camera - Canon EOS 20d
  • Canon EF 28-135 IS/USM
  • Canon EF 75-300 IS/USM
  • Canon EF 50 1.4 USM
  • Canon EF 28 1.8 USM
  • Canon EF-S 10-22
  • Epson P-2000
  • Quantaray Backpack
  • Slik Sprint Mini Tripod


Yeah, it's a lot of gear and sometimes that backpack weighs a ton, but I have a wonderful wife who is supportive of my hobby and passion for photography. Her patience while I am trying to nail that killer shot is something that I will be forever greatful (especially when I am taking yet *another* photo of the Castle).

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 11:46 PM by Tim.
4 comments     
4 Comments:
Blogger idarknight said...
Hi Tim, I just heard about your blog from the Inside the Magic podcast. You really have some great stuff here. Thanks for putting your pictures up.

BTW - some would consider a 20D a "fancy" camera (though I'm hoping to get a 30D in the near future - I only had a Sony V3 to capture my trip - that being said, it's not the camera that makes the images right?)

Blogger idarknight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow! Your gear puts my little Canon PowerShot to SHAME!! Great work, Tim!

Lou from DisneyWorldTrivia.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I know exactly how your wife feels!!
As a wife of a photographer by profesion and a well seasoned traveler I have stood in hot and cold weather for what seemed like forever just so My husband could get the "right" shot!!

You are a lucky man!!!