The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Best Disney Podcasts...
If anyone out there is listening to Disney podcasts, here are some of my favorite ones. I subscribe to these and listen to them all the time. I have listed them with a link to their respective site, just click on the title to get there. They are all listed on the iTunes podcast directory (you dont need an iPod to use iTunes) as well, and will automagically download new episodes when they become available.

Inside the Magic, with Ricky Brigante
A Window to the Magic, with Paul Barrie
Mouse | Tunes, with Lou Mongello & Nathan Rose
Walt Disney World Plugged In, with David Brady (Official WDW Podcast)

Anyone who listens to Disney podcasts should check these out and support the guys who put a lot of time and effort into these podcasts. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know and I will check them out as well.

PS. I haven't gotten a whole lot of comments on the photos lately, so please make me feel important. The hits keep coming but the comments are down, so GET TO WORK!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 10:18 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Blogger Phil Ruffin said...
I just found one that's really good:
http://www.extinct-attractions-club.com/new_pod.html