The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
All done with the Pirates...
Ok, so that's about it for the POTC ridethrough. I didn't post EVERY photo that I have from POTC because we would be here all day. I am going to go back to posting something at random for a while but if you have any ideas on what you would like to see on this site, please drop me a comment and let me know. What photo is coming tomorrow? You'll just have to stop back in and see....

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 1:02 PM by Tim.
0 comments