The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Something New...
I am going to experiment with the idea of...

...instead of posting a random photo from a random park, I am going to start do attraction ride-thrus, posting photos that take you thru an attraction with an attempt to explain what is going on in the photo.

for example, I am going to being with the Pirates of the Caribbean in Walt Disney World (see above). I am going to take you on a journey from entrance to exit so sit back and enjoy. Let's see some comments posted, too, so I have some incentive to keep going.

ONE OTHER ADDED DETAIL...
I AM 100% AGAINST THE IDEA OF DISNEY ADDING JACK SPARROW AND BARBOSSA TO THE POTC RIDES IN WDW AND DL. POTC IS A SACRED AND CLASSIC ATTRACTION THAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE UPDATED TO REFLECT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MOVIES. I AM GOING TO WDW, NOT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. WHAT DO YOU FOLKS THINK? I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.

...IF IT AINT BROKE...
Tim

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:29 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
ROTFLMAO...

Of course I am a Disney Purist as well, and am dead set against any changes (unless it is to revert back to the original version)