The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
ITS A BOY!!!!
Sorry I havent been around for awhile but I have been tending to much more important issues for the past few weeks. After much anticipation, my wife and I have a bouncing baby boy!

William Edward came into this world at 221pm on 2/10/2006, weighing 8lbs, 11oz. and was 20.5 inches long. We are one happy little family right now and I am sure he will be getting his first pair of Mickey ears pretty soon. More to come...

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 11:13 AM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congrats to all the Devines!

Blogger Lisa said...
Congrats!!!!!!