The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
About the lack of recent material...
I must apologize for letting the blog lag a bit but right now I am battling a neck injury and have missed some time from work, my wife is due to have a baby on 2/2/06 and we are moving on 3/2/06. Not that I have a full plate or anything...

I will be back strong very soon so please stick with me. Thanks!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 11:27 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
No, not a full plate you have there at all! Get better soon, congrats on the baby, and Happy Housewarming! lol