The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Magic Kingdom)




Beware! Beware!
The Heffalumps and Woozles are the nemesis of Winnie the Pooh. They are weird, and always try to steal his honey. Personally, I think they're pretty cool.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:51 PM by Tim.
4 comments     
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Lisa said...
OK, this is one of the attractions that was transplanted to Disneyland. The kids adore it. I love Heffalumps and woozles though, I often find myself singing the song....

Blogger John said...
I like Heffalumps but I jes' can't stand no Woozles!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
this is such and awesome song! i find myself playing it whenever i am on the computer! wonderin if u could have the piccolo music in it!?!?!?!