The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, September 26, 2005
IMPORTANT NOTICE
I have been receiving an inordinate amount of 'spam' responses to my posts in recent days and I would just like to make a clarification:

If you 'spam post' to my blog, I will delete the post as soon as I find it.

Also, I have turned on the Word Verification feature. I am sorry for the minor inconvenience but it was necessary to avoid such tripe.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:59 PM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
Pain in the butt isn't it? Well, those true fans ofthe site will put up with a little word verification. I had to turn it on at my site too!

Blogger 4given4ever said...
I'm fixing to put it on mine also. I've had to delete 2 just this evening in less than 5 minutes. Nice blog.