The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
So, watcha think??
I added a new masthead and replaced the old template one with a custom design, created by your's truly. What do you think? I think it captures the essences of the five parks I have been to, as these are the most famous "weenies" of the parks.

"Weenie" is a term Walt Disney used to describe a major attracting point, a center of focus, a reward of sorts for exploration. Most weenies in the parks are visual, hence the images in the masthead, however some can be auditory, such as the whistle of the Mark Twain that is instantly recognized whenever it is heard. They can also be olfactory, such as the smells of the shops on Main Street USA...

I have been corresponding with someone via email to re-design this site away from the boring old Blogspot template into something that truly captures the Disney Magic. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. If any of you can tell me how to get rid of the old title that is still lurking above the masthead, and possibly center the masthead a bit better, please let me know!

Finally, I have added a link to the atom.xml site feed for this blog on the right side...I cleverly hid it under a link called "Site Feed" :)

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 11:29 PM by Tim.
3 comments     
3 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
Very nice! I've been playing with my blog, I'll e-mail a suggestion to try to get rid of the title!

Blogger Vulture 6 said...
Looks like the same old blogger template to me...

Blogger John said...
Looks great, Tim!
Pay no attention to vulture 6. He has some nasty thing to say about just about everything. I've seen his rude comments on other people's Blogs and I've looked at his. He's just a very unhappy person who is doing his best to spread that ugly feeling he has inside around to others.
Your new Header is awesome!