The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Main Street USA (Magic Kingdom)




This photo is a little older than most of the ones I have posted, as the colors are slightly off but still I really like the composition. The castle in the background is almost acting as a 'pied-piper' for the thousands of people who are approaching it. Remember what I said a few weeks ago about Walt's concept of the wienie to lead people in a certain direction.

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 4:30 PM by Tim.
3 comments     
3 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
Wow! I can't believe those crowds. Wait, I worked 4th of July at Disneyland, yes I can believe those crowds! Was it a Holiday that day? If you can remember....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Another great shot Tim.

Blogger John said...
Nice photo... but didn't you just return with thousands of new ones? I wanna' see what's new in Tomorrowland... like show me the day after tomorrow land.