The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
I'm Back!
Back from the Walt Disney World Resort and ready to serve up some incredible new photos for your enjoyment. Special thanks during the trip go to: my wife Karen, my grandfather, and my buddy Jason and his family for helping to make the vacation a memorable and enjoyable one. But enough of me about my vacation....scroll down for a new photo!

(ps) Tell me what you want to see and I may be able to help you out!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 4:37 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
You have such an eye for the icons of the parks, those would be great to see...

Of course from a certified Disney junkie...I'll take anything!