The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
A few new things....
Hi all...

A few new things on the blog....I have added a new poll which simply asks, what is your favorite Disney park? Also, I have gone back through the relatively short history of this blog and tallied up all the comments that I have received back from viewers and made a "Favorite Fans" section at the bottom of the right frame. Those of you who are regular posters will find your names on this list and I will soon be adding a link back to your blogs.

For those of you who come here and look around but don't post comments...feel free to do so. I read every one of them and they keep me motivated to continue this exercise. According to my calculations, I have gotten 1965 visits since 7/4/2005 but only 54 comments (comes out to approx. 1 in 36 visits leaving a comment). So....let's kick it up a notch and get your name in pixels!! Who knows, maybe I will even give you a 4 x 6 print of a photo you commented on....you never know.

-Tim

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 3:28 PM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Blogger Juli said...
Hi Tim,

Greetings from another Disney fan. What a great blog you have! Keep up the great work

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey, I Love to look at your pictures of Disney!!! I found your link on the DIS boards and I think its great. I wish I could do things like this. Thanks for sharing, and keep it Up, I will check back again.