The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Monday, July 25, 2005
New Feature...
As you may have noticed, I have added a little webpoll to the right side of the frame. The inaugural poll is simple: What is your favorite Magic Kingdom attraction? Magic Kingdom means in any of the four, soon to be five, Disney Resort locations (California, Florida, Japan, France). Please vote and I may use this information when deciding what the photo of the day is in the future...who knows, mayber there will be a prize once in a while.

To encourage more participation, I may at random award a print of a photo posted here at random to whomever comments on my photos?
i.e. Comment on Space Mountain = lucky winner = win a print of the photo. Just an idea, not a promise at this point. More to come later. Now, leave comments!!

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 10:53 PM by Tim.
1 comments     
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awww, awesome site! I haven't been to Disney World since 1993 ... I really really must get back. I'll be bookmarking you to remind me. ;)