The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Friday, July 29, 2005
Illuminations (Epcot)




Illuminations is the wondrous laser/fireworks spectacular at the end of the day at Epcot. Displayed over the World Showcase lagoon (Crescent Lake), this show features pyrotechnics, lasers, and a moving instrumental score the leaves me amazed every time I see it (even if my wife doesnt love it).

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 1:14 PM by Tim.
4 comments     
4 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
More and more your pictures are driving me to get to Walt Disney World as soon as possible!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Beautiful - you've captured the perfect moment in their path/explosion.

Blogger Angela's Designs said...
Oh wow! Lovely picture.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I LOVE THIS PICTURE. Of all the things Disney, I thought Illuminations was the BEST!! I love it, but my pictures never turn out as nice. Thanks for sharing.