The Magic in Pixels Disney Photo Blog
The official TMIP Weblog featuring site news, tips, announcements, and an occasional Disney photo.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
The Enchanted Tiki Room (Disneyland)




This one comes from the beautiful pre-show area of the Enchanted Tiki Room. I really love they way the Imagineers decorated this area of Adventureland, including the areas just outside of the Tiki Room. A+

Visit The Magic in Pixels.com.
View 1,000's of Disney Theme Park Photos, read articles, participate in the TMIP Disney Photo Forum, and purchase Disney Prints for your home or office.
Permalink      Written at 9:20 PM by Tim.
2 comments     
2 Comments:
Blogger Wahrenburg said...
I'm pretty impressed as to how clear all your photos come out, but I am curious. Are those photos posted the best of several attempts or one shot. Also what kind of camera do you use. I just purchased a tiny sony digital camera to take with me, since I'm really more of a snapshooter. But I do appreciate your skills.

Blogger John said...
Oooh Aaaah Kilakila!!
Wish I was there right now. That show just makes me all happy!